£4995.00 total cost (excluding international flights)
Dates on request please
- Day 1: Personal pick up from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP) by your Wildlife Dreams guide, followed by transfer to Tatenda Guesthouse in Hazyview just 10 minutes from the Kruger gate. A drive of around 5 to 6 hours on main roads will give us plenty of time to get to know each other, before our 9 nights of wildlife adventure begins. Evening meal is included.
- Days 2 to 6: Tatenda Guesthouse. Each morning will be an early rise to get to the Kruger National Park before the gates open. Kruger is home to a multitude of wildlife including the Big 5, providing many photographic opportunities. An included breakfast and non-included lunch will be taken in the Park, which has plenty food outlets and restrooms.
- We shall be having a sunset safari and night drive in Sabi-Sands giving you a different photographic experience as we are allowed to go off-road. This includes evening meal around a borma.
- Around day 5 we will also have the opportunity to visit our elephant conservation project which we sponsor, Elephant Whisperers, that will include lunch and meeting the elephants. There will also be an opportunity for one sunset drive in the Kruger. Dinner is included each evening.
- Day 7: Breakfast on the patio before returning to the airport for your journey home.
Fully catered accommodation.
Specialist photographic Vehicle’s
Transfers from Airport
Park and conservation fees
Supporting Wildlife Conversation with your photography.
International flights to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP)
Gratuity for local guides.
Travel and medical insurance.