£2500.00 total cost per person sharing (excluding international & internal flights).
6 PEOPLE SHARING TO GET THIS SPECIAL PRICE
Dates upon request and availability.
Antares Bush Camp can be booked for fewer guests – Prices upon request.
Photographers dream location with your own private waterhole hide within minutes from your lodge.
- Personal pick up from your Wildlife Dreams guide.
- The hide offers guests the unique and amazing opportunity to sit in the safety and comfort of a game viewing hide and photograph the animals from eye level.
- Ample space for you to sit in the comfort of adjustable office chairs and mount your cameras on gimbal heads or rest them on our bean bags.
- The water’s edge is a mere 60 to 70 cm from the opening of the hide shutters, allowing you to get really close to the animals.
- The hide has ample electrical connections for you to charge your equipment in South African and UK plug sockets, including USB charge points. Wi-Fi is also available from within the hide enabling you to upload your photos immediately to various social media platforms.
- Behind you is ample seating for the non-photographers to also relax and spend time waiting for the animals to turn up or just to keep their better-halves company.
- Some photographers have even taken the opportunity to snuggle down under a blanket and spend the whole night waiting patiently for that one opportunity.
- A small fridge means you can stock up with refreshments and settle down for the day or evening. A kettle and tea and coffee making facilities also add to your beverage options during those long hours.
- Wildlife photographers will not be disappointed with the eye level hide and opportunity to photograph 24 hours.
- Reflection Pool hide for small birds is also available to use.
- Hornbill Photography platform is in the grounds for bird photography.
- All meals are provided as the nearest shop is 90 minutes away.
- Game drive once a day or if anything exciting is seen in the reserve.
- Boat Safari on the Oliphant’s river including lunch and night game dr
- Johannesburg International Airport and Transfer to Hoedspruit Airport (HDS).
- Personal pick up from your Wildlife Dreams guide and transfer to Antares Bush Camp, which is about 90 minutes away.
- Welcome drink and snacks, you will be shown around the camp and to your rooms. Make yourself ready for the hide and game drive.
- Evening meal overlooking the waterhole.
Days 2- 5
- Rise for early morning session in the waterhole hide or go out on morning game drive in the reserve.
- Breakfast will be served while overlooking the waterhole. This means that you won’t miss the wildlife coming down to drink.
- Lunch and evening meals will also be ready for you. If you don’t want to miss any action, you can sleep in the hide overnight if you wish.
- Morning session in the hide, before going on boat cruise and night game drive. Lunch is included.
Day 7: Breakfast and morning in the hide before transferring you to the airport for your journey home or continue your safari adventure with Wildlife Dreams.
Watch the Antares Bush Camp video on YouTube to see why it’s so special
All prices shown are the best value prices applicable at the time of booking. Booking prices are subject to change owing to ground product increases and currency rate fluctuations.