This amazing safari in Kruger National Park, which is 3 times larger than the Maasai Mara.
The safari has been designed by Wildlife Dreams to give you your own personal safari without sharing this fantastic experience with strangers. You have your own safari vehicle and specialist guide to share their knowledge of one the best nature reserves in the world, with over 20 thousand Elephants, Big Cats , huge herds of Impala and over 500 bird species. Watch Giraffes, Zebras, Warthogs on the savannah.
Your Personal Itinerary includes:
- Day 1: Personal pick up from Kruger International Airport (MQP) internal flight after flying into Johannesburg International Airport. This saves over 6 hours transfer time. Arrive at your lodge, explore the beautiful gardens and swimming pool or rest in your spacious room before evening meal is served.
- Day 2: Personal pick up in your own safari vehicle at 5am with specialist guide for your full day Kruger experience. A breakfast pack is provided by the lodge. Wildlife Dreams supply you a guide book of the park which has information and images for you to tick off wildlife sightings. Returning about 3pm for you to relax before dinner or upload those special images to your social media as the lodge has excellent Wi-Fi.
- Day 3: Same as day 2 but obviously looking for the wildlife you might have missed to complete the sightings of the Big 5, which is Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo and the elusive Leopard. Lunch will be at one of the Kruger Rest Camps for 45 mins. Return about 3pm , so you can rest or enjoy a drink in the bar. Evening dinner at the lodge which is usually a three course meal.
- Day 4: After breakfast, personal pick up for your drive in the scenic beauty of the Mpumalanga region to explore the Panorama route centred around the Blyde River Canyon, the world’s third largest canyon. You will also visit the famous Three Rondavels and God’s Window before returning to the lodge for your evening meal.
- Day 5 : Personal pick up for your Kruger experience at 5am ready to explore the park, the more time you spend in the park, the greater chance of seeing the wildlife you may have missed. As animals have legs and don’t read guide books, you never know what’s round the corner and “everything is possible whilst you’re in the park. ” A braai awaits you at the lodge.
- Day 6: Your final day in the Kruger and hopefully your tick list is now very long. You may want to spend time in Lake Panic Hide watching the wildlife coming down to drink or the Kingfishers sitting on branches looking for that next fish or insect (not all kingfishers eat fish!) A different evening meal before going to sleep with memories of a safari that has made your wildlife dreams come true.
- Day 7: After breakfast your personal pick up to Kruger International Airport (MQP) for your return flight to Johannesburg International Airport (JNB) and home.
“Bringing you closer to Wildlife”
What’s included in your Safari : All transfers to/from internal airport, breakfast and evening meal at the lodge, four full game drives with your own vehicle and guide, conservation fees, Kruger guide book and Panorama tour.
Not included in your Safari : International and internal flights, local tips, alcohol, soft drinks, travel and medical insurance.
The Itinerary may change to suit wildlife sightings and the Panorama tour for weather.
Tour subject to lodge availability on the dates you choose but will always try to help.